RIM is also set to unveil the BlackBerry L-Series at the launch event, featuring a full-touch screen for those who would rather go the non-Qwerty route. We got a promising hands-on of a prototype version of the L-Series in early December and a camera test this month.
More BlackBerry 10 N-Series (X10) shots leak, showing off the Qwerty keyboard
Sorry folks, my next phone is a Samsung. I want the new one with 8 cores and a hell of a display.
Yes... yes... that's the one I want.
More shots of the BlackBerry 10 N-Series (X10) handset have leaked, offering another clear look at the device's build and Qwerty keyboard, ahead of its rumoured unveiling at RIM's press event this month.
An Instagram user posted the photos of a prototype build of the BlackBerry X10, signified by the engravings underneath the keyboard, loaded on Verizon Wireless stateside. This is sure to make the Qwerty-lovers drool.
Latest from Digital Dave
- Axe - Clean Your Balls (Funny Naughty Commercial)
- Is your child a hacker? Here's a Checklist.
- Don't listen to Snopes - The "yes" phone scam is real
- Irish Cops vs. Lawyers (Humor)
- Larry the Fighter Pilot - Humor
- Google employees in eight U.S. offices stage walkout protests
- Netgear exploit found in 31 models lets hackers turn your router into a botnet